Limbreth Gate, the
The Limbreth Gate is the third book in the Windsingers' Quartet and also chronologically the third part of the tale of Ki and Vandien. Chronologically it's followed by the short stories Bones for Dulath and The Small One before the fourth book, Luck of the Wheels.
- First published in the US as a paperback edition in July 1984 by Ace with ISBN 0441483585. Cover art by Kinuko Craft.
- An omnibus edition titled "The Windsingers" containing Harpy's Flight, The Windsingers and the Limbreth Gate by Corgi. A trade paperback in 1985 with ISBN 0552991821.
- An omnibus hardcover published by BCA in 2002, containing The Limbreth Gate and Luck of the Wheels. Cover with Paul Gregory's illustration for TLG on a green background.
- A Kindle edition by Voyager, the 1st of September 2011 with ASIN: B005JE1K5Q
- Included in a Kindle bundle with all the four novels from Harper the 5th of December 2013 with ASIN B00FD98B1I.
- A Dutch translation De Windzangers: Het domein van de Limbreth by Luitingh in 1984 with ISBN 9789024522194
- A French translation Porte du Limbreth (Le cycle de Ki et Vandien Tome 3) by Mnémos the 26th of May 2005, translated by Guillaume Le Pennec, with ISBN 9782915159417. Reprinted the 8th of May 2008 by J'ai lu with ISBN 9782290356289. Published again as an ebook edition from Mnémos the 15th of January 2015 with ASIN: B00S4UD6X6.
- A French omnibus edition of all four books titled Ki & Vandien - Intégrale, the 16th of August 2012, translated by Xavier Spinat and Guillaume Le Pennec by Mnémos with ISBN 9782354081416.Reprinted by France Loisirs the 10 of October 2016 with ISBN 9782298118698.
- A German translation Die Windsänger 3: Der Lockruf der Steine by Goldmann in January 1987 with ISBN 9783442238859.