Luck of the Wheels
Luck of the Wheels is the fourth and final book of the Windsingers' Quartet. Chronologically it is the sixth part of the tale of Ki and Vandien. The short stories Bones for Dulath and The Small One precede it.
- First published in the US as a paperback edition in 1989 by Ace with ISBN 0441504361 with cover art by Richard Hescox. (He built a miniature model of the coach to work from for the painting of it. .)
- 1989 Advance Page Proof
- An omnibus hardcover published by BCA in 2002, containing The Limbreth Gate and Luck of the Wheels. Cover with Paul Gregory's illustration for TLG on a green background.
- a UK paperback edition The Luck of the Wheels the 1st of July 2002 by Voyager, with ISBN 0007112556. Cover art by Paul Gregory.
- A Kindle edition by Voyager, the 1st of September 2011 with ASIN: B005JE1KXS.
- Included in a Kindle bundle with all the four novels from Harper the 5th of December 2013 with ASIN B00FD98B1I.
- A Dutch translation De Windzangers: Gelukszoekers by Luitingh in 1989 with ISBN 9789024522200.
- A French translation Les Roues du destin (Le cycle de Ki et Vandien Tome 4) by Mnémos the 25th of August 2006, translated by Guillaume Le Pennec, with ISBN 9782915159776. Reprinted the 7th of November 2008 by J'ai lu with ISBN 9782290001714. Published again as an ebook edition from Mnémos the 15th of January 2015 with ASIN: B00S4UD79E.
- A French omnibus edition of all four books titled Ki & Vandien - Intégrale, the 16th of August 2012, translated by Xavier Spinat and Guillaume Le Pennec by Mnémos with ISBN 9782354081416. Reprinted by France Loisirs the 10 of October 2016 with ISBN 9782298118698.
- A German translation Windsänger-Zyklusr 4: Das Glück der Räder by Heyne in 1998 with ISBN 9783453140325.
- http://www.catawiki.com/catalog/trading-cards/editions-sets/richard-hescox/446095-luck-of-the-wheels Catawiki: Richard Hescox : Luck of the Wheels