Wolf's Brother is the conclusion to the story of Kerlew and his mother Tillu that begun in The Reindeer People.
- A US paperback edition in 1988 from Ace with ISBN 0441712347. Covers by Vicente Segrelles.
- A hardcover one volume edition of "The Reindeer People" and "Wolf's Brother" in May 1989 from Guild America Books/ SFBC, with the title "A Saga of The Reindeer People". Book club edition, a hardcover with dust jacket art by Tom Kidd.
- A UK trade paperback edition in August 1989 from Unwin Paperbacks with ISBN 0044403720, cover art by Susan Seddon Boulet.
- A UK paperback edition in June 1990 from Unwin Paperbacks with ISBN 0044406177, cover art by Susan Seddon Boulet.
- A UK paperback edition the 16th of July 2001 by Voyager with ISBN 0007114346. Cover art by John Howe.
- A UK paperback edition by HarperVoyager in 2011, with ISBN 9780007425433. Cover art by Jackie Morris.
- A Dutch translation Kerlew: broeder van de wolf in 1992 by Kadmos (also used the name Areopagus) with ISBN 9067903418. Hardcover, translated by Ans van der Graaff-van Tilburg.
- A Dutch translation Wolfs broeder in 2000 by Meulenhoff with ISBN 9029067845. Paperback.
- A French translation Le Frère du loup by Le Pré aux clercs the 21st of April 2005 with ISBN 2842281977, translated by Maryvonne Ssossé. Cover art by Mel Grant. Reprinted in 2006 by French Loisirs with ISBN 9782744189555 and again the 12th of March 2008 by Pocket with ISBN 9782266160353.
- A French translation, one volume edition of "The Reindeer People" and "Wolf's Brother", Le Peuple des rennes - L'Intégrale by Le Pré aux clercs the 3rd of May 2012 with ISBN 9782842284954, reprinted the 10 of October 2013 by Pocket with ISBN 9782266240741.
- A French audio book was published in 2006 by Van Den Bosch Audio with ISBN 9782846944168. Narrated by Véronique Groux de Miéry and Yves Mugler. Length 10 hours 45 minutes . Cover art by John Howe.
- A German translation Wolfsbruder from Heyne in 1994 with ISBN 9783453077843.