- UK hardcover edition by HarperVoyager the 4th of May 2017 with ISBN 9780007444250 and with cover art by Jackie Morris.
- limited numbered edition hardcover proofs, 50 copies with the bee drawing from the actual hardback on a turquoise cover
- AUS/NZ trade paperback by HarperCollins the 4th of May 2017 with ISBN 9780007444274.
- US hardcover edition by Del Rey the 9th of May 2017 with ISBN 9780553392951. Cover art by Alejandro Colucci.
- ARC (paperback, digital file) with same cover art as above
- US paperback from Del Rey the 26th of December 2017 with ISBN 9780553392968 and the original Colucci cover art.
- UK paperback from HarperCollins the 22nd of March 2018 with ISBN 9780007444281 and the original Morris cover art.
- Kindle edition from Harper Voyager the 4th of May 2017 with ASIN B012PM98ZI
- Kindle edition from Del Rey the 9th of May 2017 with ASIN B01GYPQRYM
- An unabridged audiobook from HarperCollins the 4th of May 2017 with ISBN 9780008243432
- An unabridged audiobook from Penguin Random House the 9th of May 2017 with ISBN 9781101912812, narrated by Elliot Hill. Runtime: 20 hours.
- a Dutch translation titled Het Lot van de Moordenaar in June 2017 from Luitingh Sijthoff Fantasy with ISBN 9789024572106 (hardback).
- a French translation in two parts from Pygmalion
- An Italian translation L'assassino - L'ultima caccia the 31st of October 2017 from Sperling & Kupfer with ISBN 9788820063559, cover art by Alejandro Colucci
- Find "Assassin's Fate" on bookdepository.com
- Find "Assassin's Fate" on amazon.com
- Find "Assassin's Fate" on amazon.co.uk