Molly is a girl from Buckkeep town. Fitz first meets her when he and Nosy venture out of Buckkeep on their own and meet a group of children. She is simply called Nosebleed at that time, she's outspoken and quick-witted, showing no fear of the bigger boys in the group. She worked in Beebalm Chandlery owned by her alcoholic father who beat her regularly (hence the name). Her mother had died soon after giving birth to her, but left her tablets describing various uses of herbs in candles. Later she worked as a maid to lady Patience. She was the childhood friend and later also lover of Fitz. She is two years older than him, dark haired, with a little red tint.
- Molly Nosebleed - the name given her by the children of Buckkeep Town
- Molly Nosegay - the name by which she was referred to in writings left by her mother
- Molly Chandler - the name she offers Fitz when they first meet as teenagers, presumably a reference to her livelihood
- Molly Red-Skirts - a name by which Fitz refers to her, almost exclusively in dreams
- Molly Chandler-Burrichswyve - as named by Queen Kettricken
- Nettle - fathered by Fitz
- Chivalry - fathered by Burrich
- Nimble, also 'Nim' & Swift 'Witted' - twins fathered by Burrich
- Steady - fathered by Burrich
- Just - fathered by Burrich
- Hearth - fathered by Burrich
The youngest son is little more than 6 years old when Burrich leaves for the Out Islands.