info dump + testing the idea of affiliate links
[[Image:DragonKeeperHBfront.jpg|thumb|The front cover for The Dragon Keeper UK hardcover edition by [[Jackie Morris]].]]
'''The Dragon Keeper''' is part one of the two-part Rain Wild Chronicles.
It was originally written as just one book, titled "The Dragon Keeper" but it was so long that the publishers decided to split it (much like happened with [[The Reindeer People]]¬†and [[Wolf's Brother]].) Part two is [[Dragon Haven]].
[[Image:Dragon Keeper US.jpg|thumb|The front cover for the US hardcover edition of Dragon Keeper by [[Steve Stone]].]]
* Australian trade paperback 1st of July 2009 with the UK cover and ISBN 9780007273768.
* UK audio book by HarperCollins, unabridged edition 1st of July 2009, narrated by [[Saskia Butler]]. ISBN 9780007317097.
* US ARC/proof copies of this book
seems to have been sent out tied with a leather string with a tiny dragon charm attached to it. The US covers went through some font changes before publishing, whether any actual copies with the red and white "fantasy font" exists is not certain.
* US hardcover edition by HarperCollins/Eos January 26th 2010 with ISBN 0061561622. Cover art by [[Steve Stone]].
* US audio book by Tantor media, unabridged edition 26th of January, narrated by [[Anne Flosnik]]. ISBN 9781400113330.
UK paperback edition by HarperVoyager 4th of March 2010 with ISBN 9780007342594.
* a Dutch translation titled ''De Kronieken van de Wilde Regenlanden eerste boek: Drakenhoeder'' by Luitingh
scheduled for 11th of November 2009 with ISBN 9789024528769